Herbed Grilled Potatoes in Foil
Long, lazy summer nights are made for BBQs, and these Herbed Grilled Potatoes in Foil are a must-have for any seasonal grill out. Quick, easy and simple to customize, these foil potato packets will become your go-to side dish for backyard entertaining. Throw these Herbed Grilled Potatoes in Foil on the grill next to your burgers and brats for a quick and easy summer side dish at your next BBQ!
- 1 pound baby potatoes (I used a combination of red and yellow potatoes), sliced in half
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon melted Salted Butter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
1. Preheat grill to 450 degrees.
2. Place potatoes and water in a microwaveable bowl. Cover and cook for 5 minutes until potatoes are just fork-tender but not falling apart.
4. Stir together butter, oil, herbs, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss potatoes with herbed butter mixture.
5. Place two pieces of heavy-duty foil on top of each other. Pour potato mixture onto foil. Fold and seal edges to form a packet.
6. Grill for 30-35 minutes, turning every 8 minutes. Serve warm.
Source: Kerrygold USA