- Food Ireland Inc and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Food Ireland Inc does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current,or error-free. If a product offered by Food Ireland Inc itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Order acceptance policy: An order acknowledgement is not a contract and does not constitute an acceptance of your order, but only a record of your offer to purchase a particular item at a particular price.
- After you place an order, Food Ireland Inc will determine whether or not to fill the order, and Food Ireland Inc may refuse or limit your order for any reason.
- By placing your order, you agree to accept all terms and conditions set forth anywhere on this site, including this page.
- Food Ireland Inc reserves the right to accept, refuse, or limit your order for any reason, including, but not limited to, credit review, the unavailability of a product or errors in the prices and product descriptions posted on this web site.
- By placing your order, you agree that Food Ireland's total liability, under any legal theory or claim, shall be limited to the purchase price actually paid to Food Ireland Inc for the product giving rise to Food Ireland's liability.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY FOODIRELAND.COM ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
- FOODIRELAND.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, FOODIRELAND.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- FOODIRELAND.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM FOODIRELAND.COM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. FOODIRELAND.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Payment and legal Terms
- Terms of payment are within Food Ireland's sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by Food Ireland, payment must be received by Food Ireland prior to Food Ireland's acceptance of an order.
- Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment.
- Customer agrees that any payment method supplied to Food Ireland for payment of goods may be used by Food Ireland to capture payments for any order that the customer places with Food Ireland that is not paid within the agreed terms.
- Customer understands and agrees that any invoice not paid can be charged to a payment method on file with and supplied by customer to Food Ireland for payment of previous invoices where such payment methods may include but are not limited to credit cards, wire transfer, ACH payment or EFT
- Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law.
- Customer agrees that in the event that legal action is taken by Food Ireland to recover monies owed by customer to Food Ireland, Customer shall also be responsible for legal costs incurred by Food Ireland in its efforts to collect balance owed by customer to Food Ireland.
Best Before date of our Food Products
- Food Ireland imports all the goods we sell on this website from Ireland, UK or other parts of Europe. In these countries, food manufacturers put relatively short expiration dates on food products compared to a similar product for sale in the USA. Please be aware of this fact when ordering products from us. If you are not sure, please email us. Irish Chips for example usually have only an expiration date of between 4 -9 weeks. Cookies are normally 6 months at best. Check with us if you are not sure.
- Please be aware that many expiration dates from Ireland and the Uk are in the format day/month/year. Please be aware of this when ordering products from this site.
Term of Use Revisions