Summer Pasta Salad
12 ounces pasta, such as Orecchiette
1 block of Kerrygold Blarney Castle cheese
8 ounces dry salami
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1/3 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
2 scallions, thinly sliced
Homemade Italian Dressing
1 1/2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon dried onion powder
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
1. First, cook the pasta according to package instructions, and then drain and rinse with cool water. Set aside.
2. Dice the Blarney Castle cheese into cubes, and add to the pasta.
3. Chop the salami, cherry tomatoes, olives, and scallions, and add to the pasta.
4. Toss to coat.
5. In a small mason jar, add all of the Italian dressing ingredients, seal and shake until well-mixed.
6. Pour the dressing over the pasta salad, toss to coat, and then serve immediately.
Source: Kerrygold USA