Perfect pancakes that’ll leave your taste buds flipping!
1. Sieve flour and salt into a bowl.
2. Make a well in the centre of the flour, break in the egg and add about a third of the milk.
3. Beat well, gradually pouring in the rest of the milk and drawing the flour to make a smooth batter.
4. Pour batter into a jug and allow to stand for about 30 minutes.
5. Brush a pancake pan or frying pan with oil. When pan is hot, give batter a stir before pouring a thin layer onto pan.
6. Fry until golden brown, turn and fry other side until brown also.
7. Stack pancakes on a large plate, as they are cooked.
8. Spread with chocolate spread, roll and add ice cream.