- 4 large pork sausages, whole
- 2 large pork sausages, chopped
- 28 oz baby potatoes, halved
- 2 leeks, thinly chopped
- 2 cooking apples, chopped
- 4 carrotts, chopped
- 300ml chicken stock
- 3-4 bay leaves
- 0.5 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat the oil in a heavy pan on your stove top.
- Add the sausages and fry until brown.
- Add the carrots, paprika, bay leaves, and stock. Stir.
- In a large casserole dish place the baby potatoes.
- Pour in your meat and sauce from the pan.
- Next add the leeks and top off with the apples.
- Place in the oven for 200°C for 40 minutes. (Stirring occasionally.)