Long, lazy summer nights are made for BBQs, and these Herbed Grilled Potatoes in Foil are a must-have for any seasonal grill out. Quick, easy and simple to customize, these foil potato packets will become your go-to side dish for backyard entertaining. Throw these Herbed Grilled Potatoes in Foil on the grill next to your burgers and brats for a quick and easy summer side dish at your next BBQ!
1 pound baby potatoes (I used a combination of red and yellow potatoes), sliced in half
3 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon melted
1 tablespoon canola oil
2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
salt and pepper
1. Preheat grill to 450 degrees.
2. Place potatoes and water in microwaveable bowl. Cover and cook for 5 minutes until potatoes are just fork tender but not falling apart. 3. Drain.
4. Stir together butter, oil, herbs and salt and pepper to taste. Toss potatoes with herbed butter mixture.
5. Place two pieces of heavy-duty foil on top of each other. Pour potato mixture onto foil. Fold and seal edges to form a packet.
6. Grill for 30-35 minutes, turning every 8 minutes. Serve warm.
Source: Kerrygold USA