1. Preheat oven to 420°C/210°F/Gas Mark 7. Lightly dust baking tray with flour.
2. Sieve flour into a large mixing bowl. Add the cream.
3. With a knife, bring the ingredients together while gradually adding the lemonade.
4. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and gently press to ½ inch in thickness.
5. Cut scones using a scone cutter or tumbler. Repeat until all dough is used.
6. Place on baking tray and bake for 10-12 mins in preheated oven until golden brown.
7. Cool on wire tray before serving with jam and freshly whipped cream.
If using 2⅝”/68mm scone cutter or tumbler, you will get 12 scones from this recipe.