7 heaped tablespoons (100g) of McDonnells Green Thai Curry Sauce Mix.
4 large chicken breasts (sliced into strips).
2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
1 large onion (sliced).
100g sugar snap peas.
200ml of coconut milk.
100ml of cream.
Large bunch of fresh coriander (chopped).
If you like extra heat, add in one small green chilli and fry with your chicken to give an extra special kick.
Zesty and Creamy
Serves 4 people
COOKING TIME 15-20mins
1. Follow the directions to make 4 servings of McDonnells Thai Green Curry Sauce.
2. As the sauce is cooking, heat the oil in a wok or frying pan, and stir fry the chicken for 5 minutes until cooked through.
3. Add the onions and sugar snap peas and cook for a further 2 minutes.
4. Pour in the sauce, coconut milk and cream. Gently stir and allow flavours to infuse for 2 minutes.
5. Add in chopped coriander, stir and serve.
6. Serve with rice or noodles.
Please ensure the food is fully cooked and piping hot before serving.