1 tbsp coconut oil
50g Flahavan’s Oats
200ml unsweetened Almond milk
1 egg white
1/2 large courgette (grated)
1 tbsp supergreens/spirulina or chlorella.
1 tbsp raw honey or stevia.
Nuts of choice
1. Grate the courgette and set aside, separate the egg white and egg yolk and set the egg white aside (if using).
2. Place a small size saucepan over medium heat, add the coconut oil.
3. Once the coconut oil is melted toss in the oats and stir for a moment, toasting a little.
4. Pour in the almond milk and continue to stir until its about 50% cooked, then add in the grated courgette – keep stirring until your oats reach your desired consistency (runny or think – however you like it).
5. Remove from the heat and quickly whisk in your egg white with a fork, this adds a real creaminess to the oats! – but work fast.
6. Add the hemp seeds, raw honey and lastly stir in the Spirulina or greens of choice.
7. Garnish with your favorite toppings.
Source: Flahavan’s 2 minute recipes with Roz Purcell