150ml carton Cream, whipped (Optional)
1. Place a 23cm/9″ spring form tin on a serving plate.
2. Break the biscuits in a plastic bag with a rolling pin or in a food processor until in fine crumbs.
3. Pour in the melted butter and mix well. Press into the tin. Allow to chill.
4. Meanwhile, break up the jelly and place in a bowl, add the water and slowly melt over a low heat.
5. Allow to cool.
6. Put the cream cheese and strawberry jam into a large bowl and beat well.
7. Add the cream and beat until still quite loose in consistency.
8. Finally, fold in the melted jelly until in a semi whipped state. Pour onto the biscuit base.
9. Transfer to the fridge and allow to set, preferably over night.
10. Remove the ring from around the sides of the cheesecake and decorate with freshly sliced strawberries.
11. If liked, whipped cream can be piped around the edge of the cheesecake. Enjoy!