1 & a half kg of chicken wings halved at the joint
A little sunflower oil
Salt & freshly cracked pepper
8/9 tbsp Ballymaloe Steak Sauce
Sesame seeds Optional
1. Preheat the oven to 200° C. Place a wire rack over a baking tray lined with tinfoil.
2. Coat the chicken wings in a little sunflower oil and season with salt and freshly cracked pepper.
3. Place the chicken on the wire rack and cook for 40 minutes or until cooked through, the wings will be golden and crispy.
4. Remove from the oven and toss generously in Ballymaloe Steak Sauce, return the wings to the rack and cook for a further 10 minutes, basting once to ensure they are glossy and caramelised.
5. Sprinkle lightly with sesame seeds. Serve these delicious sticky chicken wings with extra Ballymaloe Steak Sauce for dipping!
Source: Ballymaloe Foods