300g Flahavan’s Oats
3 tbsp. coconut oil
2 tbsp. honey
½ tbsp. baking powder
2 egg whites
1. Preheat the oven
2. Place the oats into a food processor and blend into a flour like consistency.
3. Pour into a bowl along with the baking powder and stir.
4. Spoon in the coconut oil and using your fingers tips rub together with the oat mix.
5. In a food processor add the egg whites, honey and banana and blend until smooth.
6. Pour into the mixing bowl and combine well, the dough will be slightly wet.
7. Stir in the blueberries evenly and prepare a lined baking tray.
8. Using your hands take sections and roll into large ball shapes and place on the tray.
9. Place in the oven for 20 minutes until lightly golden around the edges.
Source: Flahavan’s 2 minute recipes with Roz Purcell