50g Flahavan’s Oats
1 1/2 tbsp Greek yoghurt, plus extra to serve
1 tsp honey or maple syrup
1/2 tsp gluten-free baking powder (regular will work also)
1 scoop (30g) protein powder (optional)
Coconut oil, for frying
1 tub Greek yogurt
1. To make the oat pancakes, blend all the ingredients except the oil in a food processor until smooth.
2. Heat a little coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan, then wipe it out with kitchen paper.
3. Add spoonfuls of the batter to the pan – it’s a thick batter, so make small pancakes.
4. Cook for 2 minutes, until the bottom is golden brown and ready to be turned. Flip over and cook for 1–2 minutes more, until golden brown.
5. Repeat with the remaining batter.
6. Serve warm with a dollop of Greek yoghurt and fresh berries.
Source: Flahavan’s 2 minute recipes with Roz Purcell