125g/4oz Odlums Gluten Free Tritamyl Self Raising Flour
Pinch of Salt
Oil for frying
1. Sieve flour and salt into a bowl.
2. Make a well in the centre of the flour, break in the egg and add about a third of the milk. Beat well, gradually pouring in the rest of the milk and drawing in the flour to make a smooth batter.
3. Pour batter into a jug, cover and allow to stand for about 30 minutes.
4. Brush a pancake pan or frying pan with oil. When pan is hot, give batter a stir before pouring a thin layer onto pan.
5. Fry until golden brown, then turn and cook the other side. Repeat until batter is used up. Serve with your favourite toppings, enjoy!