1. Blend the oats in a food processor until they are quite fine.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse for 1 – 2 minutes.
3. Let the batter stand for 30 minutes
4. Heat a frying pan and grease it with a knob of butter.
5. Using a soup ladle, spoon enough batter onto the hot pan to cover it with a thin even layer.
6. Fry for 1 – 2 minutes, turn over and fry the other side until light golden in colour.
7. Stack the crepes between sheets of greaseproof paper as you make them
8. Serve with lemon juice and castor sugar or any sweet or savoury topping of your choice.
Top Tip: These crepes can also be made without flour. Simply blitz 200g (8oz) of oats in a food processor
until they have a flour like consistency, then add your eggs and milk as per above.