6 slices of prosciutto
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 ounce Kerrygold Salted Butter
2 scallions, finely chopped
3 cups Kerrygold Dubliner, grated
2/3 cup sour cream
½ cup cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F
2. Brush the prosciutto with a little olive oil and roast in the pre-heated oven for 10 minutes or until crisp.
3. Once crisp, remove from the oven and break into crumbles and set aside.
4. Place the Kerrygold Salted Butter in the saucepan over low heat, allow to melt then stir in the chopped scallions and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Reduce the heat and stir in the grated Dubliner with Irish Stout, sour cream, cream cheese and mustard into the saucepan.
6. Mix together and allow to melt and warm.
7. Once the cheese mixture is silky smooth and warm, stir in the crumbled prosciutto and mix well. Serve warm.