Mix things up with these awesome chicken wings!
BBQ season is coming, be ready!
2.5lbs Chicken Wings
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
¼ tsp Black Pepper
½ tbsp Salt
3 tbsp Soy Sauce
3 Garlic Cloves Chopped
4 tbsp Chivers Ginger Preserve
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Put chicken wings, vegetable oil, black pepper and salt into a bowl and mix.
3. Lay chicken wings on a tray and bake for 45-50 mins.
4. Mix soy sauce, garlic and Chivers Ginger Preserve in a saucepan. Bring to the boil.
5. Remove chicken from the oven and cover with sauce.
6. Bake for a further 10 mins.