- • Update today 5 / 18 / 2021
- • We are operating our business as normally as we can, given the situation we are all experiencing.
- • We are experiencing delays in normal processing times for orders as we have introduced new work patterns to protect our employees and customers from Covid-19 virus.
- • Some of our shipping processes have been changed which may also affect when your order gets shipped.
Other supply information
- • We are in regular contact with our suppliers to ensure that we continue to be able to provide you with essential foods at this time.
- • Our suppliers are under enormous pressure to keep the flow of goods going as demand has outpaced supply. This is resulting to longer lead time in receiving orders and we appreciate your patience if we are temporarily out of stock of certain items at this time.
- • We have been in contact with all our suppliers and are only continuing to do business with suppliers who have official policies on dealing with Covid-19 virus.
Safety measure we are taking.
- • Since February 2020, Food Ireland has introduced extra measures to protect our customers and employees from the Covid-19 virus and we are continuously updating our practices and procedures based on guidelines from various governmental and NGO agencies across the globe.
- • We are licensed and inspected by several agencies including New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets, Food and Drug administration (FDA ), United States Department of agriculture ( USDA )and US Customs and Border protection.
- • Food Ireland is certified under the standards of the Food Safety and Modernization act ( FSMA ) and also hold Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) certification.
- • We have a daily sanitizing procedure where the business is sanitized during the day. We have significantly increased the frequency of these daily tasks and have added new tasks to the routine to prevent spread of the virus.
- • The sanitizing procedure includes the premises, access points, material handling equipment, vehicles, refrigeration equipment and all offices.
- • Employees are screened daily for signs of illness and we have incorporated new employee sanitizing measures. Where possible we have instructed employees to work from home.
- • Authorized personnel are only allowed on the premises and have to follow sanitizing procedures before entry.
- • We have increased security to our premises. We are not (or never were) open to the public, we have eliminated all non essential visitors.
We wish all our customers to remain safe and healthy during this time.
Copyright ©2021 FoodIreland.com 1998 -2021. All Rights Reserved.