FoodIreland.com knows that you are concerned about information that you provide us as you browse our site. This page outlines our policy on handling visitors information.
Information You Give Us:
- We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. This information is sent via 'Cookies'. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at FoodIreland.com if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- Cookies are little pieces of information that transfer between your computer and our servers. We then can recognize your browser and to provide features such as remembering who your are, automatically enter in your billing and shipping address, offering your customer loyalty specials. Cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of our coolest features.
Does FoodIreland.com Share the Information It Receives?
- No. FoodIreland.com does not sell, share or otherwise give out to any other party or entity information we gather about you.
How Secure Is My Information ?
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We do not transmit in any manner your credit card numbers when confirming an order.
By using FoodIreland.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.